Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Needlework Tuesday: Snow White and a bunny


Here is my progress on Snow White.  It's been on the sidelines for a while but I'm back at it again.


I like the way the forest is coming along.  When I'm working with it, I don't see the details as well as I do when I can step back and look from a distance. 

I can't remember if I posted the bunny I crocheted for Easter.  Here he is before I pack him away.

He's a cute little guy, but the way I stitched his nose makes him look a little sad I think.  This was a free pattern at Lion Brand Yarn.

Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather at Books and Quilts.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Jenilee said...

Snow White is coming along beautifully! I agree, sometimes you have to look at it from a distance to really see what you've done. It's easy to get lost with your face in the pattern. Great job so far, and the bunny is cute, too :)

Melissa said...

The bunny is darling - but you are right - he does look a tad sad.

Heather said...

I don't remember seeing your bunny, he is so cute. Glad you posted the pic. That cross stitch is too ambitious for me. I did a smaller one that had a lot of coverage, but I lost my interest too many times. I look forward to seeing further progress. Thanks for joining in Needlework Tuesday.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs